Wednesday, July 15, 2009

○Hot summer day○

I started this outfits with this cute one piece swimsuit from Pididdle- it is a freebie gift at the store. (Thanks Brutus for this wonderful gift). Then I digged in to my inventory and I remembered I bought this cute little skirt from Cupcakes few weeks ago. I think it was 1l during the summer sale. BINGO! It is a match! :) The skirt #2 is a July gift from a store called Parallel love. I just found this store today! The skirt is perfect for a hot summer day!
◘sunny day◘

Outfit #1:
Top is a part of Gulf silence onepiece from PIDIDDLE
Skirt is from Cupcakes
Socks from Amerie's naughty
Hair from Maitreya
Hair flower is freebie from *FUEL*
Shoes- Stiletto moody
Necklace and bracelet from Earthstones

Outfit #2
Skirt is a July gift from PARALLEL LOVE
Hair and hat from Tekuteku
Hair flower is from =Hair salon Betty=
Belt from Honey-Honey
Sunglasses from Lelutka
Skin from LAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment