Thursday, September 24, 2009

Look at me

I started today's Looks with this black Riders vest from Aoharu. I put together 2 outfits, first one is I think more wild look, second one is more sophisticated look. I love the options on this vest, you can wear it with the studs or without. :) You can adjust the size of the vest very easy through the menu.
Another thing I wanna say is that Exile hair store is having a birthday sale. I don't know till when the sale will be on. So, if you need some hair and also if you don't need any go there and grab yourself some haha. You can never have enough hair.. thats my moto. *lol* The prices on all colour packs- including the new releases are reduced by more than 50%.
Look at me

Look 1:
Riders vest from Aoharu /black- Studded
White shirt and belt from Artilleri
Black skirt from Plastik/sephira-Pinne
Prestige boots from Bax
Hair from Exile
Glasses from HOC Industries- aviator style glasses
Lip ring from Earthstones

Look 2:
Riders vest from Aoharu
Shirt from Ce_cubic effect
Belt from Coco
Glasses from Kalnins
Hair from Posh (a freebie few months ago)
Boots from Bax
Bag from Tres blah

No comments:

Post a Comment