Friday, November 27, 2009

*BeBe + DoLL= adorable*

My friend Chloe Platini is a very talented designer behind BeBe DoLL store. She recently released new cute dresses called Salvina. They come in various colours and each purchased item of the new Salvina dresses contains 2 types of skirts, flexy and sculpted.I think that is a very good deal and a very good idea too because I know some people do not like sculpted skirts. (I do!) You also get 2 tops with different waist bands. The texture work is really great. I ♥love♥ it! Awesome work Chloe*hugs*.

What you need to do is run down to BeBe DoLL store and check it out and while you are there don't forget to click the subscribo-matic. There will be (if not already there while I am writing this) a cute version of Salvina dress group gift for the Holiday season :) in red colour! Perfect for the holidays! yay!
Here is a little sneak peak from my side of the screen,;).

Lorellai

I added the Geisha belt from Fishy Strawberry, I think it is a perfect match!
Hair from Truth- Kenzie
Shoes- Lana from Stiletto Moody (anniversary gift)
Sunglasses from Epoque
Necklace from Earthstones

Lorellai1

The dress is a subscribo-matic group gift from BeBe DoLL.---> HERE is a tp to get it!
Hair from Truth - Grace
Decadence Mongolian Fur/red- from Fishy Strawberry
Shoes -Lana -SM
Skin from Belleza

No comments:

Post a Comment