Monday, February 8, 2010

New Miel Tary outfit

I am so excited every time I see the new release from Miel. I was speechless when I put this new Tary outfit on, the sculptie work is amazing! Wow! The top can be worn in 2 different ways, as a long shirt or as a short shirt! The outfit is fully modifiable but it also contains a resizing /retexture script which can be easily removed via the menu (If you don't like to wander around with too many scripts on you). The outfit comes in 4 different colours and there is a demo for you in store to try it on!

_hot new Miel_

I especially love this pencils attachment around the leg. It is just too adorable! Of course there is also a version without the pencils.

_new_Miel

All the details:
Outfits - Miel Tary outfits
Shoes- Kookie/ Athena
Hair- Truth/Kenzie
Skin- Lelutka/Estelle-light

No comments:

Post a Comment