Wednesday, March 17, 2010

*I am late!!!*

Wow I can't believe it is 6 days since my last post. Time flies when you are busy. Some snapshots I took have been waiting since last week and I didn't have time to publish :/. Ahh well, here we go...

_pretty__

I love the latest clothing release from Truth. These jeans with the zippers are sooo cool! I decided to buy the black combination. But there are lots of other colours to choose from!
I thought I would go and take a look at waka&yuki hair store after a pretty long time and I bought this cute hair with the hat&bow! It is adorable. It is something I've been looking for for a long time. Everything includes the colour change script which you can eventually remove if you don't like scripted items.
Other items:
Shoes from Miel
Necklace from Earthstones
Skin from Lelutka-Ife

_it's a match_

I made this photo last Friday :O when I bought this top from Surf co. for 50L Friday. So I don't know if it is still on sale for a regular price now or not. But I love it. The shirt is same colour as the shoes- Boardwalkers I bought there a few weeks ago haha.♥ Cute, isn't it?
Pants from Truth
Hair from Tiny Bird
Glasses from Surf co.
Necklace from Earthstones
Bracelet from Zaara
Prim nails and rings- Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment