Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hucci scores again!

By Tempi

Hucci (Part One)

I must say Eboni Khan creator of Hucci never ceases to impress me. I mean... she takes the idea of "hucci" and makes it classy and super sexy. She does hucci the right way!! I am in LOVE with this jumpsuit. I heart ALL the colours, especially the zebra top print option that comes with all colour options. The corset dress is scandalous. I love the zipper texture and the framing of the corset. I haven't been to "kraftika" in a while. I was lucky enough to find two pieces that went with my look. The first of which was a group freebie!!!!

Hucci (Part Three)
Hair from Fab-U-Lous - Marsha - Black
Skin from Lara Hurley - Leah - Bronzed Gloss - Tan
Earrings from KL - Moon&Starz - Gold - Freebie
Necklace from kraftika jewelry - Necklace No134 gold
Watch / Bracelets from Miel - Troupe Watch - Bright
Outfit from Hucci - Hucci Jalston Jumpsuit - Russet & Honeysuckle Pink
Shoes from N-Core - Seduction XtremeHeel - Gold
Hucci (Part Two)
Hair from Truth - Midori - Cocoa
Skin from Lara Hurley - Leah - Bronzed Gloss - Tan
Earrings from KL - Moon&Starz - Gold - Freebie
Necklace from kraftika - No133
Dress from Hucci - Belted Corset Dress - Black & Blue
Shoes from Indyra Originals Coquette Mischief Wedge - Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment