Tuesday, July 6, 2010

*Newbie Style Challenge*

I loveee challenges!That's why I decided to do the blogger's challenge that Gogo came up with over at the JuicyBomb blog. You can read about it here.
So, can we make a pretty avatar with no or very little money? This is my attempt. 

bloggedJuly6

Of course  most noobies don't know where to look for good free things. I think they are excused for a while until they catch up with what is going on in SL. But what I do not understand, and there is no excuse for it, are avatars which are on SL for  a very long time and still look like noobs. There really is no need for looking like a noob even if you do not have any money.

bloggedChallenge

My freebie style card:
Skin- Lelutka Lola- opening gift from ORTA- join the sub.matic
Shirt- free from -fd-
Skirt  from Black owl - lucky board gift
Flipflops freebie from Black owl
Bag from Chuculet-5L
Necklace from Chuculet- free
Hair from UncleWeb- free
Glasses -Adjunct -superstar sunglasses freebie
eyes -free  from xstreet HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment