Monday, April 4, 2011

The Return of Vanity Circus

At the circus (Part 2)

Lorellai has been kind enough to allow me to be a guest blogger on her site for a some time now. I was honoured by her invitation as I've always enjoyed her blog and style. Lorellai has been a great friend and supporter of me starting my own blog. With her encouragement I've decided it's now time for me to start my own blog once more. This does not mean the end for me on her site, I'm lucky enough to continue posting as a guest! Thanks Lore!!


Circus is back (Part 2)

Hair from Truth - Odette - Cocoa w/ bangs
Skin from Lara Hurley - Leah - Tan - Bronzed Gloss
Necklace from Indy&Co - Chablis Necklace - Gold
Necklace from LaGyo - Feuilles Necklace - Gold
Bracelet from Ticky Tacky - Gold Bangles - Antique Lace
Earrings from JCNY - Classic Diamond Stud
Shirt from Wasted Youth - French Sent Top
Pants from Kyoot - High Waisted Micro Pants - Black
Bow on Pants from Phoenix Rising - Motive Corset - Bow ONLY
Hat & Nylons from Diram - Lady Marmalade - Pink Outfit
Circus photo taken at Mysterious Ways
Shoes from PM - Baby T's Plain - Soft Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment