Saturday, April 9, 2011

*Sunshine girl*

bloggedSat_Sunny

I think this look is perfect for today! The weather outside is so sunny and very summerish. I actually feel guilty sitting here and writing this because I should go outside... well I am planing to do so when I am done here. :)

I love these Ayla Spring dresses by SySy's which I am wearing today. The texturing on the skirt is so perfect. The dress comes in many cute, warm colours. I decided to wear peach and yellow. Visit SySy's!

bloggedApril9-

Details:
Dresses-SYSY's - Ayla springdresses- Peaches and Yellow- NEW
Necklace-Dark Mouse Pearls Forever - VIP Group Gift
Head decor-*SoliDea Little FoliEs* Andrea Head Decor-NEW - This is soooo cute. I <3 it.
Hair-tram A330 hair / group gift -New-
Bracelet-Aglaia - Stoned Bracelet
Bag-::: Septem Essentia :::
Shoes-ANEXX_AnkleLaceupBoots_Orange_
Scarf-MIEL MAKI SCARF - flor (FLF)
Skin-LAQ ~ Isabel 09 [Fair]
Freckles-L.Fauna Freckled Nose Blusher [Tan]
Poses- EverGlow

No comments:

Post a Comment