Friday, February 19, 2010

**Snap away**

I was having so much fun with these Profile photo poses + mobile phone from Glitterati. Have you ever tried to take a photo with your mobile phone? I am sure you did and I am sure that's how it looked. haha.

I am so happy to show you some items from the latest release by Modd.G. These cute clothes were made for Existence lantern festival. They will be moved in to the mainstore at the end of the month.

_snap snap_

Tiger-print puff tops from Modd.G. There are 6 colours to choose from. The shirts are adorable! One version (see my previous post) you can get at the Red packet hunt.
Shorts are new from Surf co. I am loving these!
Shoes are also from Surf.co.(boardwalkers) - 50L Friday
Hair from Tiny bird- 50L friday.

_snap1_

Dress from Modd.G - Mini lace dress
Necklace and bracelets from Mandala
Glasses from Lelutka
Hair from Truth

_star_

Chiffon tier blouses from Modd.G. so cuteee!!! Come in many colours! I am showing only 2.
Pants from Scribble- Drops jeans (50l Friday exclusive)
Shoes from Lelutka

No comments:

Post a Comment