Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today my name is Rhia

I think this Pink Fuel skin looks so adorable on me. It is actually 50L at the Valentines bazaar! Go check it out, some bargains to be found.
The dress is new from MichaMi- Rhia! It comes in every possible layer... even the skirt comes in 4 different sizes-Large, medium, small, extra small, plus there is also a system skirt. I am wearing medium size. I didnt know I have a medium size butt LoL.

_snap me_

The belt is from Fishy strawberry. There is a huge sale going on! Everything is either 50L, 100L or 250L (thats the price of all fat packs).

_NewMichami
All the details:
Dress- Rhia in beige from MichaMi
Jeans from Maitreya
Geisha leather belt/beige from Fishy strawberry
Hair with hat from Exile
Necklaces from A &M
Bracelet from Zaara
Shoes from Stiletto moody
Skin from Pink Fuel

1 comment:

  1. Lorellai! This dress is stellar! Such a nice texture! hi5 for making it known! :)

    ReplyDelete