Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can't wait for the Friday date

I love the new mini skirts and jackets from Fri.day. I mixed and matched the brown combination. It looks really nice, somehow sophisticated but I added this cute new Hair style with the cap from Love soul and I think now I look like a college girl going on a date!
Visit  Love soul for more adorable hair styles. I almost melted when I saw the new releases. And when I was there I also received these cute sunflower prim nails with rings- it is a profile picks reward. Put the location in your picks and return after a day or two and hit the board and you will receive it too.

Fri.dayLoOK


All the details:
Jacket- Tourist jacket and Skirt- Vacation mini from Fri.day
Sweater- brown warm top from *CRAZY*
Hair and prim nails from Love Soul
Shoes- Not boot- from Miel
Skin - Belleza-Elle-group gift
Poses from LAP

No comments:

Post a Comment