Sunday, April 18, 2010

*Sexy Sunday*

I did not mean to blog today at all. Because I am sooo lazy and RL is distracting me lol. But I couldn't help myself but to take some snapshots.
First one is this cute *Crazy* babydoll dress.

_lookOKtheDAY-


Tuli put out a new group gift. Her new skin called Sayuri, it will be released on April 22. This skin is really adorable. As she states, this skin has a strong Asian vibe.

The next outfit is from Boom. It is Project Themeory item. I paired it with some of the other items I bought from the Themeory which are glasses from Urbanity and socks from League. This week their theme is Geek chic.

looK it is BoOm


Other items:
Hair from eha- free gift!
Mini Skirt -photo 1- from Urbanity - Stumblebum brigade.
Glasses-photo1-elysion optic-free .You can get it here.
Shoes from Lelutka
Bangles and necklace- last group gift from Pacadi before they closed.
Poses from Dont freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment