Friday, May 14, 2010

Lola day

I am wearing the latest skin from Lelutka- Lola. I really love this skin. And what is so special about it? Well by purchasing just 1 makeup (I didn't buy the fatpack) you also get 11 different lipstick colours you can wear on the tattoo layer in 2.0 viewer. It also includes eyelashes, light and dark eyebrows+ hair bases with 2 hair attachments (not shown in this post but I will wear it in one of my future posts for sure) and a cleavage option. When I saw all these possibilities I just had to go and buy me a Lola!
Visit Lelutka and try a demo of the sweet Lola skin!

Lola
Lelutka-Lola- makeup4-Skissed with BubbleGum lipstick

Hair -new from Sixty nine -ME-light Mocha
This sexy little black dress is from *LP*- discounted price!!
Shoes-Maitreya
Bracelet and earrings from Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment