Saturday, May 15, 2010

Red - hot Saturday

I decided to wear red today. I do not usually wear red. I really don't know why. LoL. It is a great colour. But I checked my inventory today and I seriously do not have many red things!
Anyhow, This hot, red outfit is new from Fab designs. (Thanks Fabienne!) You can wear it in many different ways. It contains a bolero jacket and an option with the hoodie. Or you can wear it as a sexy swimwear!

blogged-May15

Poses which I am using today are new from [doll.] - Sofia by Suri Christen. You can get the whole pack of 11 poses for 60L- only this weekend. I love these poses! Hurry and get yourself a bargain! Thanks Suri!

bloggedMay15

Other items:
Boots from Bax
Bracelet and earrings from MonS
Skin- Lelutka-LoLa worn with a hair base and a hair attachment

No comments:

Post a Comment