Friday, June 25, 2010

*Olive day*

I know I blogged this top before (in a different colour though) but It is just so pretty and what is most amazing, it is free. You can get it (in olive colour) at Gfield's new satellite store location in Icon lifestyle sim. I also bought these matching shoes when I was there. It is perfect.

Also this skirt from Maitreya I've blogged already, but this time I am wearing it with the belt, which is colour change, so it's very easy to match your outfit.

bloggedJune25

Other items:
Bag from Paradisis
(it was a group gift a few months ago I don't know if it is still there)
Bracelet from Fairy Tail (free)
Hair from Little Heaven
I have got this hair since 2008 I believe and I seriously forgot I have it. I was cleaning out my inventory today and I found it! Super stylish ultra short hair cut. I love it! It looks great with a hairbase underneath.
Sunglasses from Surf.co
Skin from Laq

No comments:

Post a Comment