Friday, June 11, 2010

This time for Africa

Yay! It is finally here, the football World cup started today! Everyone is going crazy lol. Me too! So, 1 month of football madness is here.
I am especially excited because my country qualified on this big event. Slovenia baby! The smallest country or nation participating.  Good luck guys! And good luck to everyone!!!

footbaaallll

 My friend Chloe Platini made me this special shirt. LoL. I love you Chloe!!

worldcup2010

I also found out today that there is a hunt   GO 4 GOAL going on! You are looking for a (what else) football ball.  I got this Vuvuzela horn as a hunt prize at the Action store. A vuvuzela,  is a blowing horn,  commonly blown by fans at football matches in South Africa. They require some lip and lung strength to blow and emit a loud monotone like a foghorn or an elephant. So now you can have your own vuvuzela in SL. It makes noise when you click on it. haha.
The football sneakers I am wearing are from the hunt as well- from Duh. The football pose with ball is from Milestone creations.

Other items:
Hair from I love olive and Sixty nine
Shorts from Armidi
Socks from Pididdle

No comments:

Post a Comment