Tuesday, December 21, 2010

OMG I am back!!!

It is me folks,  after 2 months of being MIA. I am not sure what happened... I just had enough of everything, busy in RL, busy in SL... somehow made me feel all burned out. So I had to get away from SL for a while. I did not login for 2 months until last week when I slowly sneaked back in.
bloggedDec21-

Now I feel like a noob again. I've missed out so much. I will try and get back on track as soon as possible and start blogging again on a regular basis... and yay, it is exciting to be back! Thanks to all my friends who missed me. I love you all!♥♥

look of the day dec21
Style card:
Tunic- *Crazy* Randi dress
Hair-"LoQ Hairs" Capuccino - Blonde (TDR blue)
Boots-[LeLutka]-Illeid Boots-Slate
Jeans-Maitreya Skinny Jeans - #04
Bag-The Secret Store - Handbag - Evil Pride
Glasses-[ glow ] Beachwood glasses GOLD (tdr blue)
Scarf-Ibizarre Knit Scarf champagne (a part of a knit set Audrey)
Skin--Belleza- Erika Fair group gift

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Lorellai! I missed your beautiful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, thanks Kit!! It is great to be back!! :)

    ReplyDelete