Wednesday, December 22, 2010

*Ready for Winter photos*

I went through my inventory today and I surprisingly discovered some items I received for blogging while I was away from SL. I guess I have the auto accept thingy on.

-bloggedDec22-

I have to apologise to everyone who sent me stuff during the last 2 months, it is possible I will find it someday but my inventory is huge and things get easily lost.

I am wearing this cute ponytail hair attachment from Amacci which was released last month. There are different styles available, if you are fond of hair attachments you have to go check them out! The Irina skin I am wearing is also from Amacci.

 I went to Albero winter fair before and I bought this awesome camera together with many other things. I love this Necon  camera, it has so many possibilities and extras! I am now ready to take my winter photos ;).

bloggedDec22

Details:
Sweater-Ibizarre Mara Jumper - Lagoon
Shirt-Maitreya Savoir Top Bronze
Pants-Doppelganger Inc. - Cuffed Cords - Brown
Shoes-Kari - Duke Boots - Grey (Albero fair)
Hair-Amacci Hair Tina ~ Mocha + Amacci Hairbase Tattoo - Mocha
Scarf-Tee*fy Anya's Pico mofumofu scarf Creme (Albero fair)
Camera-*Cat's-Eye* Necon N3 for Hand (Albero fair)
EarMuffs-/artilleri/ Knit earmuffs *white*
Skin-Amacci Skin ~ Irina (Fresh) - 16 Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment