Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday {LoTd}

Since I came back to SL last week I am all excited, discovering new stores. Mon tissu is a store which opened while I was on hiatus so it is totally new for me. I instantly fell in love with their stuff.
bloggedDec26
I am wearing some of the Mon tissu items today. I am pairing them with this awesome, black jacket from Zenith.

I am also wearing some more of the amazing Christmas gifts I grabbed in the last few days.

Details:
Shirt-{mon tissu} Park Avenue Top - White
Jeans-{mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Black
Boots-{mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots ~ Gray
Jacket-=Zenith=Lux
Bag-tram gamaguchi bag (black)
Gloves-Gabriel Fur Gloves - Gift in store
Hair-Maitreya Lauren - Almond - subscribo gift
Skin-LAQ ~ Vilda *Christmas gift* [Fair] -subscribo gift

No comments:

Post a Comment