Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Wonders

Two posts in one week?! I know right...
I really love winter. No, I'm not kidding. I love the snow, the cold and of course the clothes.
I can honestly say winter fashion is my favourite.
I threw this look together and wore it for days.
Enjoy!

Winter Wonders

Hair from !lamb - Mon Cheri - Butterfinger
Hair Band from Elate - Silk Bow Headband - Group gift
Undershirt from Fishy Strawberry - Polka Tulle - Blue
Shirt from Twisted & Spoiled - Boyfriend #6
Cardi from Fishy Strawberry - Oversized Cardigan - Grey
Shoes from Bax - Black Suede Pack
Socks from Maitreya Gold - Moxie Coal - socks
Leggings from !Nayar - Fishnet and Lace
Picture taken on Sunny Sim
Pose from Arcade - PDA - Hole

Currently listening to Awolnation - Sail

No comments:

Post a Comment