Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*December gifties and MORE*

I am a skin whore latelly. Omg. Lelutka and Curio put out free gift skins! YAY! I love them both so much. If you don't have them already, get them before they are gone!

__gift skins__

For Curio Holiday gift you have to join "Gala and Rita Design Announcements" and look under notices. The skin comes in all tones. I am wearing Sundust/light
For Lelutka Estelle skin you have to join Le.Look group and go HERE and click the sign with the skin. There is also a free Belleza skin for males. (For the skin you have to click the small picture--> big picture is for free shape.)

___Cutie of the day__

The cute green dress I am wearing is new release from {Lark}. It is so cute! There are 8 colours to choose from, I specially like the little bows :).
Other items:
Leggings from Lelutka
Hair and scarf from Truth---> subscribo gifts!!!!!!
Bag from LaGyo
Shoes from Maitreya
Earrings from Zaara

No comments:

Post a Comment