Wednesday, December 23, 2009

**Winter paradise**

My favourite season in SL is definitely Winter! I love it, I love it. Altho I don't know if we can speak of seasons in SL.... anyhow the Christmas decorated sims, full of snow and all the creators selling winter clothes, accessories.. etc. everything about winter is just so adorable! Also one of my favourite events started a few days ago---> Winter choice event (you can read all about it by following that link).

_winter fairytale

Whole outfit is a COCO gift from the Winter choice event. (scarf, skirt, pants sweater, boots)
Hair from Sixty nine
Skin from Curio
Picture was taken in Existence sim. Sooo beautiful! Winter paradise! Make sure to go there and take a look.

_Winter LoOK_

Coat is a Winter choice gift from Niniko.
Sweater is a Le.look gift from Zaara
Gloves are Le.Look gift from League
Jeans are from :SK designs: I love these jeans sooo much! So sexy!
Boots from Coco-- group gift
Hair and hat from Tiny bird and Reek (was 50L at previous 50L Friday)

No comments:

Post a Comment