Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Under the second light

Designers United event III started! Yay! Some awesome exclusive items to get! But I went there yesterday and Oh, boy it was laggy! After I crashed about 3 times and waited for ages for everything to rezz I was able to buy a few items. I guess I will go back in a few days if the sim will be less crowded.

_under the light_

I matched the items from DU with some other random clothes from my messy inventory.

_Iam a star__

Look 1
Skirt from !Ohmai- Designers united event
Corset from Amerie
Jacket from Emery
Leggings from Truth
Hair from Truth
Shoes+ socks from Anexx- Designers united

Look2
Outfit from Milk Motion- Designers united
Leggings from Truth
Shoes from Anexx- Designers united

Look3
Dress from Plastik- Designers United
Necklace from Acid & Mala creations
Hair from Truth
Shoes from Stiletto Moody
Bracelet from Zaara

Skin from Lelutka- Estelle/Light Make up 5

No comments:

Post a Comment