Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursdays rock!

A new subscribo group gift from Truth!!! This gorgeous red dress! Just beautiful!

_elegant_

Hair+ hat is a new release from Maitreya but you can get coffee and natural blond hair at Le.Look for free!! Awesome! Follow the instructions in my previous post to get it. The sim might be laggy so I recommend to remove all the prims off of you. I could not tp there wearing all the stuff on me.
Other items:
Necklace and bracelet from Zaara
Boots from Bax
Skin- Lelutka gift at Le.Look

_Thursday Look of the Day_

The hair----> Find Ash gift at Le.Look (its actually a gift for guys but as u see it looks gorgeous on me too!!)
Outfit from Pididdle---> 50L!(ssshh it's a part of a 50L secret sale, winks)
Scarf from Miel
Bracelet from Zaara
Earrings from Periquita-->s-o-m gift
Bag from Tres blah

Pictures were taken in a Christmas skybox---- a group gift from AMERIE. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment