Saturday, March 27, 2010

A bit of hunt .. a bit of skins...

ICON Lifestyle fashion district is having a hunt! There are many great stores participating and many awesome free goodies all around for you to find. Here is the LiMo to the hunt. You are looking for a small black Icon box. I went there this morning and look what I found...

IconHuntgift
Left- Dress from Zaara, Shoes from Heart & Sole
Right- Dress from paper doll, Shoes from fri.day (not from the hunt)


ICONhuntStyle
Outfit from CCC store, bra from Blacklace, Gloves from Indyra Originals
Right- Outfit from DCNY, bangles from Chop Zuey couture

I am wearing a lovely Alexandra skin from Garage. I always love to find out new skins and a little bird told me Garage store is having a great sale on all the skins until the 10th of April so you can get this wonderful skin for only 250L. That is an awesome deal! Here I am wearing it in all tones.
Visit Garage and try a demo!

_Garage_skins_

Hair from Truth
Lingerie from Blacklace (Icon hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment