Saturday, March 20, 2010

*Look of the day*

I bought the skin from "Lara skins" yesterday. This one is called Ariana. I love the face and makeups of this skin! It is just stunning!

_adorable_

The high waisted skirt is from Ingenue. I actually went there to buy shoes and then couldn't resist buying this skirt as well! It looks adorable. I think I won't take this off any time soon.hehe
The jewelry is from a store called Garage, hair from I love olive store. Both stores are new to me. Make sure to go check them out!

_adorablePiNK_

All the credits:
Shirt from Zaara - Kavi top/pink
Necklaces, bracelet and tears with diamonds from Garage
Skirt-Ingenue/Pivoine-Oeillet
Shoes- Ingenue/Lilium-Chocolate&blush
Hair from I love olive/Doris-black
Skin- Lara skin/Ariana- tan pink

No comments:

Post a Comment