Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring sweetie

Hi! I just had to buy this cute shirt from G fleld. I know it was blogged in many other blogs but it really deserves to be blogged.It is simply beautiful and so well made and sooo many different colours/patterns to choose from.It is really a hard decision, haha. I combined it with Lelutka pants which are not new but I still love them!

--sweetie_--

Next are these new La sauvage shoes from Courtisane. When I saw them I knew I want to have them!!! I am such a shoe whore... lol. Here they are in brown. They come in 2 versions, one for the regular sl viewer and one for the new v2 viewer. The v2 version has no invisiprims attached to the shoe, instead there is an Alpha Layer that needs to be worn.This means that your shoes will still look perfect when standing or dancing on a semi-transparent floor. This is a major improvement in the 2.0 viewer and has been a long time coming. Yay!
As a bonus they also included a pair without calf as you can see on the photo :).

_newShoes_

All the credits:
Off shoulder chiffon top from *GF*
Masha pants from Lelutka
Hair from Exile- Lucia
Necklace&bracelet from Miel-Lun set
La Sauvage shoes from .*Courtisane*.
Skin from Tuli-Eva-tone5-- group gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment