Thursday, March 11, 2010

**Golden princess**

A few days ago I purchased this amazing dress from Zaara. I am a huge fan of her work since I first walked in to her store a long, long time ago. Her latest release is this stunning Mahari dress. It is all hand drawn and it comes in many different colours.
Here I am wearing *apricot*.

_golden princess_

I paired this dress with Kalnins Orchid shoes- The shoes match really well! You can play with colours via menu. The skin texture was really easy to adjust!
I really like the new hair styles from Mirai. I usually dont wear such a "huge" hair but I really like this one! The hairband is colour/texture changeable via script.

*all the credits*
Mahari dress from Zaara
Glasses from Epoque
Shoes from Kalnins- Orchid
Hair-Mirai -Paum/beigebrown
Skin from Lelutka-Ife/sunTan

No comments:

Post a Comment