Wednesday, March 31, 2010

-Wild flowers-

That's it I think, Summer is getting closer every moment! Although it's such bad weather in RL on my side of the world today.. raining, blah. Anyhow, there are some cute, soon to be released, (Today!) swimsuits from Bebe DoLL. Don't you just wish to go on holidays, jump in to the sea and sing.. It's my life, it is now or never, I ain't gonna live forever I just wanna live while I'm alive.. Ahhhhh!!!
_wild summer look of the day_
Bikinis from Bebe Doll- Mali
_wild summer_
Bebe DoLL-LuLu Hawaii, you can wear this as a swimsuit or a top
combined with some cute jeans or a skirt :)

All the credits:
Swimsuits from BebeDoll
Shorts from Aoharu
Hair from Exile-Li/blonde
Necklace from Miel
Prim nails and rings from Mandala
Skin- Curio/Cupid/Sundust/light

PS: If you join the Bebe Doll sub.matic you will receive a wonderful exclusive group gift swimsuit! So Hurry down there and hit the machine!! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment