Sunday, January 16, 2011

Colour me coral!

I've been meaning to blog these boots from FM shoes for a while, but I was just waiting for the right outfit. When I saw the new release from Fab. Pony and Zenith I knew it was time for these boots to make their way out of my "To Blog" folder.

Fab&FM

I really like this jacket and shirt combo. The coral colour really gives the outfit a burst of colour. The necklace was a recent grab from DECO on the FLF. The jeans are from BeBe Doll - my favourite!!!

Paris Boot

LOVE this new skin from Glam featured at TDR. Great deal. I really like the shadowed eye. Also picked up the headband from TDR. I'm a sucker for a good deal. But, who isn't?

Close Up

Hair from [e] - Later - Blonde 07

Hair piece from [glow] - studio 2011 Hairband (TDR)

Necklace from DECO - Pearls in a Rush (FLF)

Jacket from Fab. Pony - Fiona Fur Cape - Coral

Shirt from Zenith - MaBell - White

Jeans from BeBe Doll - Jeanie Jeans - Denim 7

Boots from FM Shoes - Paris Boots

Skin from Glam Affair - Castalia Skin - Natural (TDR)

Eyelashes from Redgrave - Rendezvous

Poses from [LAP]

No comments:

Post a Comment