Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday with [moloko]

Jolita Korobase from Moloko just released this pretty Cross jacket. It is a comfy, casual piece of clothing everyone needs in their closet. I am sure I will wear it a lot!
Visit moloko!
bloggedjan9
I am wearing this cute hairstyle from *Heart Softens* . I so love discovering new hair stores.
bloggedjan9-
Details:
Jacket->>> moloko <<< Cross Jacket in black and gray
Skirt-::C'est la vie!:: flared skirt (bird charcoal grey) group gift
Hair-.+*HS*+. Hair ::WHON::
Earrings-Dark Mouse- Black & White Drama Earring (lucky board gift)
Boots-{mon tissu} Provence Riding Boots ~ Gray
Belt-Maitreya - Old Leather Belt *Dirty White*
Bag- from Niniko, an old Winter choice09 item
Skin&shape- Tuli Zoe - Disco deals (blogged in my previous post)

3 comments:

  1. Really cute styling, love it, Lorellai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I want the whole outfit! LOVE the look! And sooo jealous how you got the skin and shape to look THIS good! They suck on me somehow! haha I am so checking that hairstore! haha I guess my 4758 hairstyles are still not enough! ;)

    ReplyDelete