Thursday, January 6, 2011

[Thursday] look

I found this  cardigan from Clematis by searching the feeds. It is so well done and free, I think it deserves to be blogged! Get yours HERE.
bloggedJan6

I am  addicted to this  bag from Deco, it reminds me on my high school days. I am matching the bag with these cute Swank glasses in olive from Deco as well. It is perfect. I want to go back to high school!!! :P
Visit Deco!

Details:
Cardigan--CLEMATIS-knit cardigan(pink)-gift
Pants-"NINIKO"Holiday Pants(Black)
Socks-*League* Thermal Stockings Fuschia
Shirt-Maitreya RB-Tank (UnderTop) * Champagne
Hair-Maitreya Lauren - Kala Jeera (christmas gift)
Boots-*ordinary*  Mouton boots
Bag-DECO - Mischief Bag
Glasses-DECO - Swank Glasses - Olive
Gloves-Reek - Cozy Mittens - Snowflake Blue
Skin-LAQ ~ Isabel 07 [Fair]

No comments:

Post a Comment