Saturday, January 8, 2011

I feel [PinK]

Today I am pairing some of the new stuff released from the Spirit store. These tank, leggings and vest are a great combo. They come in many different colours, I decided to mix pink and black. I really feel pink today!
bloggedJan8
I am in love with this Zoe skin from Tuli which you can get for only 99L, together with the shape I am also wearing in this post, at the Disco deals event. Go get it now!!

Today I am also wearing more cute stuff from Deco . Cat's Meow Glasses and Essential pearl Set in Pink.
bloggedjan8-
Have a wonderful weekend and as my shirt says "Life is wonderful". :)

Details:
Shirt-Spirit Store - Fima Tank / pink
Leggings-Spirit Store - Maria Leggings/black
vest-Spirit Store - Noka jacket
Belt-(TokiD) ribbon belt (group gift) I tinted it
Glasses-DECO - Cat's Meow Glasses - Licorice
Necklace&earrings-*DECO - Essential pearl Set - Pink*
Backpack-Modd.G 2010XmasGift Dave Rucksack (Girls)
Armwarmers-Maitreya ArmWarmers/black
Skin and shape-TULI Zoe / fair / dark brows and Zoe shape (DISCO DEALS)
Hair &hairbase-*booN group gift URC519 hair
Shoes-[e] Millside Flats - Whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment