Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday*Jujune*

bloggedjan15
First of all, I am sooo excited to know LL finally allows us to have more than 25 groups! I am using Phoenix viewer and I already tried it out and it is working!  yaay! I think this is a great improvement, especially for us, the shopaholics in SL! I was waiting for this since I joined SL in 2007. So now we can officially have 42 groups. Happy group joining everyone! :P

And now back to my look for today. I need to show you this Jujune Tunic. Vanitas Vesture  had a bunch of awesome new releases recently. One of them is also this gorgeous mini dress/tunic.  I am wearing it for the past few days now and it looks super cute. I am planning to show more of the new releases in my future posts.
bloggedjan15-
Details:
Tunic-Vanitas Vesture - Wonderland - Jujune Tunic
Leggings-fri. - Basic Leggings (White)
Boots-Miel-DANDY BOOTS solid
Hair-!lamb. Soma - Honeycomb (FLF)
Necklace-MIEL SEN NECKLACE (FLF)
Bag-Tee*fy Leather Bag Pack(FLF)
Skin-[LeLutka]-AVA_lgt-makeup4(L Brows)
Rosy cheeks- tattoo layer- Tuli group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment