Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In my reflection

I really love everything Indy&Co is doing lately. Every time a new release comes out I race to pick it up. I've actually had this outfit completed for a while but was unable to blog it, until now. :) Indy & Co has been on my favourites list for a long time. I really like how it can be the one stop shopping for a complete outfit. Creator Indyra Seigo makes beautiful clothing and accessories. She's truly an artist and her store earns it's title of original.
My Reflection
I really think Catalan is an effortlessly sharp ensemble. I really like the prim attachments on the top and the texture of the jeans. I especially love how the jeans are low rise and show a little skin, giving a bit of edge to that classy look.
indy

I also wanted to blog about Violett Omizu of Oomph! Poses. I really like her pose sets. They're really cute, with a wide range of different poses. If you haven't been by the store, you might want to visit.

Hair from Exile - Nikki - Wheat
Skin from Glam Affair - Jadis - MedTan - Gold (Happy Holiday Gift)
Necklace from Indy&Co - Chablis Necklace - Gold
Bracelet from Ticky Tacky - Gold Bangles - Antique Lace
Outfit from Indy&Co - Catalan - Antique Rose
Purse from MonS - Grammy Handbag - Gold
Shoes from Armidi Gisaci - Barcelona Slingback - Black
Poses from Oomph! Poses - I'm not your kitten pack

No comments:

Post a Comment