Tuesday, February 15, 2011

*Crazy*

bloggedFeb15
I hope you all had a nice Valentine's day! I don't really celebrate Valentines day in RL. My boyfriend and I never celebrate it or buy gifts for eachother on this particular day. I think it is just too commercialized and it is losing its real meaning.
But I like Valentines day in SL. Maybe because I like all the cute, pink and red stuff all around on this day.

Anyhow, today I am wearing new outfit from the *Crazy* store.

Details:
Shirt-*Crazy* Tinaga Shirt
Pants-*Crazy* Tinaga Pants
Necklace-[ glow ] studio - Rudolf in love necklaceTDR
Shoes- (TokiD) le ballerina opaque (special edition)
Bag-(TokiD) shoulder bag - creme
Hair-booN QPT129 hair blonde
Belt->TRUTH< Hipster Belt [pewter]
Socks-Maitreya Allure Socks - Sienna
Skin-[LeLutka]-Gem/GOLDEN-Makeup8/LBrows
Poses from EverGlow

No comments:

Post a Comment