Thursday, February 3, 2011

Newness @ Paper.Doll

Yikes! It's been a while since I've posted. After I saw all the new releases at paper.doll I knew I had to get on top of the blogging action. I really like this striped top, it comes in a bunch of different colours. Great for fall & summer. I especially loved the electric blue colour, as it went great with this blazer from Emery. Of course I used the Secret Boots from [e] since they're just fabulous!

pdoutfit

Hair from lamb - Mon Cheri - Butterfinger

Necklace from [W&B] - Gilded Virgin Necklace

Jacket from Emery - Blazer Looked - Gray

Shirt from paper.doll - Victoria - Electric Blue

Jeans from Doppelganger Inc. - Everyday Jeans - Original Blue

Shoes from [e] - Secret Boots - Slate Grey


Also out are fab underwear and bra sets. They're super cute!
The mouth decorations were a 10L deal in effort to raise money for a new collaboration store with the creators of PopT & Medley - goodluck!! :).

PD cotton

Mouth decorations from PopT - Fairytale Keys & Oral Blossom

Underwear from paper.doll - Simply Cotton - Black Polka, Pink/Black, Pink Stripes


No comments:

Post a Comment