Saturday, February 12, 2011

I love it

bloggedfeb12
The coat is from SMS and I was wanting it for so long. So today I finally bought it, It is amazingly well done, I love everything about this coat. It looks so real! Go visit SMS and check it out!

I am pairing it with some of the new items from the Dressing room. This time, it's a special Valentines edition. I was so impatient yesterday, so I tped there when the area was still closed because they were putting out the new items. I cammed in and purchased some of the items already put out. I know, I am so bad. LoL. I just could not wait. hehe

EverGlow pose store released new awesome poses! I am using some of them today!
Details:
Coat-{SMS} Fur Coat Black
Outfit-*Fishy Strawberry* Valentine Outfit -TDR
Necklace,earrings-[ glow ] studio TDR
Tights-*Latte*Color Tights-Stripes-Black-group gift
Skin--Glam Affair - Nina V-Day 02-TDR
Bag-*GF* Heart Bag -red- GFhunt gift
Hair-"LoQ Hairs" Subscriber Gift - Tiramisu
Shoes- LeLutka

2 comments: