Sunday, February 13, 2011

♥[LeLutka] Gem♥

bloggedfeb13
Yay, it is finally here. The Gem skin from LeLutka. I was looking forward for its release. Gem is similar to Kit, so if you love Kit you will love Gem as well, or even more because it has more options!

Each Gem skin tone comes in 2 packs of 4 skins with different makeups + a base skin. Each pack also contains dark and blonde eye brows, blonde and dark hairbases on the tattoo layers, cleavage option on tattoo and clothing layer, eyebrow shape and eye bags on a tattoo layer. Sculpted lashes are also included.

Gem-Pack1
Here you can see pack 1 and pack 2 makeups.
gem-pack2
And that is not all! Together with Gem they also released Gem lipsticks tattoos which are sold separately! This is really amazing. You can make so many different combinations and looks. When I saw that my heart started beating faster, I am telling you! I am still excited about it as I write this! Thanks Minnu Palen for making my day!
You can see the lipstick colours below. I am wearing them on a base skin.

Visit Lelutka and try on the Demos! Get yourself a real Gem for Valentines day and start mixing and matching now!
Gem-Lipsticks-
Details:
Skin-[LeLutka]-Gem /GOLDEN
Hair- vive9 :. Fredja in Mahogany&Tonic
Shoes- [LeLutka]-Pow Pumps (Powder Pink/Powder Blue)
Lingerie- *VEXTRA FASHION* "Bree" Intimates
Poses-EverGlow

No comments:

Post a Comment