Friday, October 9, 2009

I have a new addiction!


(click on the photo for larger view)

Yay! That's right! These Fall boots from Kalnins are my newest addiction. They come in 11 colours but that is not all... the boots are set on 3 seperate areas where you can change colours through the menu ... so I would say mix and match until you faint! They also have 2 metal options (silver and gold) and you can resize them. Awesome, huh? But that is not all! These cute boots also have shininess and glow options,you can simply turn these functions on or off. You can easily wear pants with prim cuffs with these because they only use 1 attachment point. I am showing some of the combinations I mixed and matched. These ankle boots are really a must have this autumn!

<3 Of course the boots were inspiration for this styling. I hope you like it as much as I do. :) Skirt is new from Niniko ♥so cute! I matched it with Tuxedo jacket from Coco.

__Lorellai'sMix__

All the credits:

Skirt- Niniko/pleats skirt(black)
Jacket- Coco (gray)
Fall boots from Kalnins
Hair- Truth- Mavi
Necklace- Zaara
Glasses- Artilleri onyxia sunglasses (red)
Bag- Septem Essentia

No comments:

Post a Comment