Friday, October 2, 2009

wow, It is October!!

I can not believe it. Time goes so fast! It is October already! 2 more months and I will have my second rez day! Yay!
My look for today is something I would definitely wear in RL too. Leather jacket is from Muism, they have a sale at the moment. So I just had to buy this jacket I wanted for so long hehe :) The dress I wear under this jacket is from MichaMi and it is totally stunning! It comes in 3 options. I am wearing the "low" version. It goes so well with the jacket! =)
The skin is a group gift from Belleza! OMG, I love this skin! It is a preview of the new Belleza skins. If you want to have it you need to join Belleza group but it is 250L joining fee to pay. The skin comes in 2 tones- sunkiss and deep tan and with a hair base and cleavage options. I love the hair base option!

Quote for today:"The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind" (Freud)

___look of the day--

Credits:
Leather jacket from Muism
Dress from MichaMi
Boots from J's
Bag from Lelutka
Necklace from Earthstones
Earrings from Zaara
Hair from Laqroki -Tasha hair
Skin- Belleza-Jesse Deep tan with a hair base


No comments:

Post a Comment