Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My 50th post! yay!

It is time for a little celebration! Weeeeee! I started this blog on July 13th and now 3 months later this is my 50th post! =) crazy! Time goes so fast when you're having fun! Thanks everyone for reading and thanks for the great feedbacks. Cheers!!

Anyhow, I also put 2 outfits together for today. More sexy elegant looks---> something I would sooo wear in RL too.

__going shopping__
Shirt from Lelutka
Vest from Ohmai- Tomomo loose vest
Jeans from Woe
Boots from Bax
Hair/hat from Argrace- Fedora hat/Glamorous wavy
Necklace from Dahlinks- It was a gift in Fashion trend group.
Bag and sunglasses from Lelutka
Bangles from *Ticky Tacky*- sub.matic gift.

___________________________

Shirt from Malt fashions- Allyn Shirt---> I am in love with this blouse!!! It is beautiful! It comes in 2 versions-- short sleeves or long (as you can see on the photo).
Pants and bag from Lelutka
Shoes from Maitreya
Hair from Dernier Cri


No comments:

Post a Comment