Monday, October 5, 2009

Manic Monday

Monday? Boooo!

"It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday"
(The Bangles- Manic Monday)

Monday or no Monday...
Zaara released Larin skirts! They are high waisted skirts and they look totally cute. There are many colours to choose from. I picked one with art prints on it.
__Zaara
I love this Sheared Mink Shrug from *Coco*. You can easily mix and match it with many clothes in your inventory. I think it will look good either with more elegant look or more casual look.
Oh, and the new Maitreya Gold release--->The Esprit heels! I couldn't resist buying a pair! Beautiful shoes! Run to Maitreya and try on the Demo!

__New week
I was drooling when I saw Bax released their Prestige boots in Brown leather shades! yay! You actually buy 1 pair but u get 4 different brown colours (Camel, Cognac, Mocha and Chocolate) which you change through the menu. It is awesome! Really worth the price. I am wearing them with denim tops :)
Outfits and hair I wear are from Decoy! There is a huge sale going on. Everything is heavily discounted or even free!! But I bet everyone knows it by now. hehe.

All the credits
Picture #1:
Skirt from Zaara- Larin skirt/silver-lilac
Shirt from Gigi Couture- Plain white tank
Heels from Maitreya- Esprit/Pearl
Sheared Mink Shrug from *Coco*
Necklace from Twosome- Sophisticated necklace
Hair from Atomic- Emma

Picture #2:
Sheared Mink Shrug from *Coco*
Baby doll dresses from Decoy- Zafrina free/fat pack
Jeans from Decoy-free
Boots from Bax- Prestige boots in brown
Necklace from Atelier AM/Long necklace
Hair from Decoy/free fat pack

No comments:

Post a Comment