Monday, October 19, 2009

Pssssst... I have a date

I invited my friend to participate in these photos. Thanks Pablo =). Aren't we cute?<3

___Lorellaipablo__

Pablo is wearing a jacket and sweater from Aoharu and black jeans from ce_ cubic effect.
Shoes are new from Kalnins- Terra and I absolutely adore them. Thats right you guys, something awesome for you too, winks. Shoes come in 11 colours, (YES, eleven!) everything is menu controlled including resize, glow and shinnines options. Make sure to go and check it out. TP to Kalnins.

Here are some of the colours (click on the photo for a larger view):


I got a notice for another event this morning called "Fall in to fusion sale". Many stores are participating. I went there and grabed some of the bargains. yay!
Here is the sculpted dress- (Gilli dress/lemon) from Malt, 50%off. It is gorgeous! Everything can be resized and it even includes the AO. I love it.

__lorellaiyellow_
The bag is a Halloween gift from Tres blah . Hair from Truth. Boots I wear on the first photo are from Bax.

_lorellai&pablo__
The outfit I wear on this photo I put together totally random but I was sooo happy with the results!
---> Shirt from Coco- Sleeveless blouse & cuff/white
---> Jacket from Niniko
---> Jeans from Fishy strawberry (from 50L Friday event)
---> Belt from Coco
---> Shoes from Kalnins
---> Hair from Truth
Pablo:
Hair from Uncleweb studio
Sunglasses from HOC Industries

No comments:

Post a Comment