Sunday, November 29, 2009

*Green Sunday*

Happy Sunday everyone!
I made it green today! Ok the main reason why is because the theme of this week's weekend fever is green and so many cute green things to get! I ♥love green! I really do! =)
So I threw on me some things I think look really good together!

__Green Sunday__
Sweater from ::TASTY:: - 50L
Skirt from Mimikri hot couture- a part of Thrill- Olive outfit- 50L
Green scarf from Miamai -50L
Earmuffs from Artilleri
Pants from :SK designs:-PantastPackas/brown
Socks from Pididdle
Shoes from Periquita - 50L
Hair from Truth
Skin- Curio Winter 2-Sundust-Sniffles 2

__untitled__
Outfit from BeetleBones - Dippin dots blossom dress in Celery- 50L.

You have time till midnight today to get the weekend fever items for 50L.

No comments:

Post a Comment