Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Look of the day <3




The black Turtleneck Sweater is a new group gift from Coco. Join the Coco update group and click the sign in store to get it! :)

Omg, I have way too many jeans already in my inventory, but today when I got a notice from LeeZu I could not resist buying it! These Robin jeans are awesome! They include 2 different attachments on lower leg, you can wear it wide or tight. =) amazingly well made. So, if you are like me and do not need any more jeans.. go buy it anyway haha. :)

Jacket is from Niniko. It was 50L on last week's 50L Friday. I think it goes very well with this whole look.
Belt is from Sn@tch and I totally forgot I have it. I bought it ages ago. It still looks great :).



All the credits:
Sweater from Coco
Jeans from LeeZu
Jacket from Niniko
Belt from Sn@tch
Hair from ::69::
Bag from AMERIE
Necklace and earrings from Mandala
Shoes from Maitreya- sub.matic gift
Skin from Free speerit

No comments:

Post a Comment