Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SALE time

Yesterday a friend told me about a closing sale at "Burt laundry", I just had to run there rightaway. Its a pity I find out about such a cute store at their closing sale :(. Everything there is discounted to 30L or less. Such an adorable store! Go there and grab yourself some cute clothes before they are gone.

When I finished my shopping spree at Burt Laundry I got a notice about Retiring Truth sale. So, after a few tries I was able to TP there. woot! And after some very laggy moments... I was finally able to buy a few hairstyles. :)) I think thats the first time I didn't try a demo first before I purchased hair. lol. Anyway from their notecard: "A bunch of old hairstyles have been marked down for retirement. You will find the sale items in the back hair room". The colour packs are discounted to 25L and fat packs are 200L. The sale is on till further notice. So, hurry, hurry! winks ;).

___yellow day___

All the credits:
Both tops I am wearing are from Burt Laundry
Hair from Truth Retiring sale
Pants from Artilleri
Shoes from fri.day
Belt from AMERIE
Bracelet from Creamshop
Earrings from Mandala
Bag from DCNY
Skin from Belleza

No comments:

Post a Comment