Saturday, November 21, 2009

It is the weekend fever

I picked up some 50L items from the weekend fever today. The common colour theme for this weekend is "blue".
There are some really cute things to get! You have time till midnight on Sunday.

_weekendFever

This cute dress is from Couverture-50L only this weekend. Hurry and get it!!
The sexy shoes I am wearing are new from Kalnins- Sonata! The blue colour goes so perfect to these outfits! The scarf is from Miel- Army plaid scarf.
I also picked the *star* outfit (50L) from Love soul. Denim shorts + tank top+ sun visor cap = Adorable! I matched it with white pocket cardigan from !Ohmai- 1L.
Hair style is new from Truth- Harper (browns). Bracelet is from Coco, an old group gift but I think you can still get it at the Coco main store if you join the group and click the sign there.

No comments:

Post a Comment