Sunday, November 22, 2009

*LooK of the day*

Maris Kanto, the owner of Kalnins store did an amazing job again! These new sculpted Dragoness shoes are just sooo stunning! Perfect for mixing and matching! I am so thrilled to be able to show you! Maris you are spoiling us! winks;)

__newKalnins_

The cashmere sweater is new from *Boom*. I totally love it. It comes in sooo many colours! Go check it out! :) I combined it with the skirt from Sweetest good-bye. The skirt is actually a part of the 2nd Moon outfit (grey). The red scarf is a group gift from LeeZu subscribo-matic.
Hair from Truth-Micah (walnut)
Skin from *Beauty avatar couture*- Daria light skin 08

__lazy day__

Long cardigan- Burgundy from +Kiitos!!+ I loveee it! I have a similar one in RL!
Leggings from Modd.G
Bag from LaGyo
Hair from Truth
Sweater from Boom
Skin from Beauty avatar- Daria

No comments:

Post a Comment